Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 04:21 AM
Quilting Aggi

Hi all

Yes I promise to post before and after photos. I want to wait a teeny tiny bit more until we have the things we want on the walls and other little accent pieces. Up to Sunday for instance we had no mirror in the bathroom. We got a steal of a deal at a local hardware store in their decorating department and got one kick butt mirror!! I loooooooooooove my bathroom now!! I find the biggest rooms with the biggest before and after difference is my kitchen and bathroom!! oooh I also got my bedroom furniture delivered on Saturday past and can now sleep at the house!! I have my Y2K quilt on the bed for now until I get my Trapunto quilt finished (probably by Christmas)!!! I'm looooooving my new digs!!!

The sewing room is getting piled up right now with lots of boxes and sewing stuff.. One of these days I'll see that room as an actual sewing room! It's going to take a bit of time to get it set up the way I want. I had hoped to changed the floor and the walls but I am going to have to wait for a bit later the year. For now I will set up and hide as much of the old 70s grey panelling down there with my hangings and stuff. It will take a while to unpack all the sewing stuff and get it the way I want, but it will be fun!!! I just can't wait to actually SEW down there!

Photos to follow soon I promise!!

Thanks for all the welcome backs. I have missed you all. I am feeling better now and more positive. I'm a tough ole bird as Trev likes to say about me! I am woman .. hear me roar.. MEOOOOWWWW!!!!

:lol:

Cheers!