Old 07-08-2011, 03:51 PM
lauriejo

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
I recieved a fabulous swap package from lauriejo today. My goodness it was well worth the wait. Thanks sooo much Laurie.I have pmed Lori and also left positive feedback for you. Ladies and gents I got 6 FQ's of beautiful fabric, 2 spools of really nice hand quilting thread,A package of insul-brite which wal-mart said they may stopp carring and I was almost out of. A cute TO DO pad,A nice pattern book to make cupcake pincushions, a CD that I didn't check out yet with 12 fully patterned scrap quilt designs,a very cute handmade coaster that you put the bottom of the glass into, also several cut out stars cut from patriotic fabrics(very nice) I hope I didn't leave anything out Laurie. As usual I cannot post a picture.Oh and one of my favorites is a pillowcase with really beautiful roses to embroder. LaurieJo put alot of thought and work into this swap and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.Thank You. Mary
Oh my gosh is there another lauriejo on the board? Sounds like you got a wonderful squishy Mary, but it wasn't from me. I've been known to forget things, but I would remember a squishy like this!