View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 10:22 AM
susiequilt

I have some in the planning stage and some I started.
1. I have a basket weave quilt I just have to finish hand sewing down the binding on. (It's been at least a year :shock: )
2. I was in a scrappy, happy house swap and only need about 6 more to make that quilt. That was about 9 months ago!
3. I got 13 birthday blocks in November which are also houses. I got about 2/3 put together but it doesn't grab me so I've got it on hold until I come up with another idea.
4. More houses I started to pp. Beautiful quilt but really over my head!
5. I am in a small house swap now and I have no idea what I will do with them so don't know how many I will need.
I've had a fixation on houses lately!
6. I had a dear friend I wanted to make a double irish chain quilt for before she died but she took a turn for the worst and beat me to it. Thought I had lots of time... I still have that fabric.
7. I have lots of solid fabric to make something Amish I haven't started because I haven't decided what to make.
8. I have the fabric for a pinwheel quilt for one of the grandkids.
9. A pile of batik scrapes to make a quilt for another grandkid.
10. I won a watercolor quilt kit at an auction for charity I haven't started.
11. I have a mountain of fabric to use for scrappy charity quilts I haven't gotten started with.
12. Charms I have for a charm quilt before I knew the difference between cotton and cotton/polyester I have to go thru and get rid of the poly ones and save some more.
13. Then there's the black & white swap quilt to do after they come in July.

Oh, my! I didn't realize. I was always going to be one of those who only had one quilt going at a time! I'd better oil up the machine and get going faster! I'll have to print out my list and get busy!
:D