Old 07-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Xylie55

Ok,we're all back on track,that's good.I believe we could run the country next!And might I add,do a great job.Well,I lucked out today,clothes are so expensive,even at our thrift stores,their &7.99.Unless they have a sale,well I went to another one I hadn't been in for a while,and found they had a back corner with 10 racks of $1. to 2 dallar items,and found a slew of pants.Most were $1.00 a pr.So,took advantage and filled the cart,almost,I can get my butt into a womens sz16,and they fit perfect,Wow,I am stoked.All my hard work is paying off.I never wore womens pants in the jeans before,because my waist is wider than the average,so always have wore mens.So to get into these,is really giving me a boost.So,you all hang in there,there will be a payoff down the road.Even tho it seems to be so hard at times to lose.I just keep at it,and keep at it,and keep at it,it will go,give it time and don't give up.And your right Rita's mom,I have been there,done that.Sugar melts in their mouths,and they promise the moon,then WHAM,the old man returns.I am not a yo,yo.I left and went back 6 times to the ex,I finely got out and went to an attorney and he got the papers.An am so glad I did,or I'd still be there believing his sob stories.He can go tell it to oprah now,or to my hand,because I'm not interested now.Of course this was 34 yrs ago.