View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 03:00 AM
QuiltnNan
Power Poster

I had meant to get this miniquilt done on Friday, but my daughter got sick and my SIL had a job interview, leaving me to take her to the dr. [she'll be fine]. so i kept the 4 DGKs overnight. we were meeting my niece and her family from VA at the Mall of America. All the kids were properly fed and dressed with their hair just so. The mall is just up the road, but i had to pack all their overnight stuff, too, so that they could go home with their dad afterwards. my brother had given me a wrong phone number for my niece and we never connected at the mall. after coming home, i got the right phone number and we met for supper at a nearby buffet. [and this wordy explanation is the simplified version LOL ] She loved the little quilt. the log frame colors are for the sand and the surf and the binding color is for her wedding flowers. i try to put my little picture on the label so folks can see who made the quilt. we had a great visit at the buffet and they drove home to VA last night.

mini quilt of their beach wedding in Atlantic City
[ATTACH=CONFIG]223402[/ATTACH]

crooked label on the back
[ATTACH=CONFIG]563205[/ATTACH]

daughter's and neice's families
[ATTACH=CONFIG]223404[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-223396.jpe   attachment-223397.jpe   attachment-223398.jpe   20110709-marcy-wedding-gift-back-redacted.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-05-2016 at 04:58 AM.