View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 05:09 AM
Steady Stiching

I use competitor coupons at Joanns frequently...really cant buy anything without a coupon since Joanns seems to jack up their prices to compensate for this arcaine game they insist we all play. The best thing to do is to know what the competitors stock, for instance they don't offer fabric on the bolt, but do offer precuts, you can insist that they take your coupon. They also have a small section of notions, therefore you can use your couopon for notions. They also carry a small selection of batting. I did almost come to blows with a gal who didnt want to honor the cupon for batting and I dug my heels in and demanded that they call the Michaels and aks them...followed by a loud voice in the crowd that insisted that they take the d*mn coupon.
They take Hobby Lobby for anything, you can get those online.
I recently was in a store called Crafts 2000 and saw a pair of fiscars I had been eyeing at Joanns for no less than 10.00 cheaper than at Joanns.
If anyone from Joanns Inc. is listening....we dont want to play your coupon game...just lower the prices. Also....you pay your workers minimum wage, extend their hours or hire more people so that your stores can be staffed properly.
Also....we noticed that you doubled..yes doubled the price of rotary blades...shame shame!
One more peeve...when you buy the end of a bolt the salesperson has to ask you if you want the end for 50% off, you are not allowed to ask for it and if she forgets oh well...this was explained to me by a salesperson...what kind of game is that? Please Joanns Inc. Don't treat us like we are children.