View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 05:18 AM
vickig626

My local Joanns honors competitor coupons but I could see why they didn't want to honor the 20% off entire purchase (that would be pretty cool if they did). I make sure when I use a Hobby Lobby or Michaels coupon, I buy what the other stores sells (ie. Michaels doesn't sell fabric but other crafting items so if you buy a "craft" item, Joanns will honor the coupon). Same with Hobby Lobby but they do sell fabric but you have to watch their coupon - they state what the coupon is for (fabric, craft item, etc.). I'm also fortunate enough to have a Hobby Lobby & Joanns on the same property so I can hit both stores with one stop.

And, I've never had a problem with the "end of bolt" discount. Hobby Lobby doesn't have that offer, which is kinda silly on their part. Don't know what they do with those small pieces because I've never seen a "remnant bin".

No, I don't work at Joanns.....just a lot of learning and experience over the years of dealing with them. I love my local Joanns - they know me by sight (some by name). I have had issues with other local joanns though.