View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 08:49 AM
klgreene

Originally Posted by nursie76
Originally Posted by klgreene
Originally Posted by nursie76
Your baby is really sweet, interesting you called attention to the bulls eye. Our oldest DD has a male cat with the bulls eye on both sides, my grandson named him....what else...Bulls eye. ;-)
You DD doesn't line in NM does she? But Bulls Eye is not a nice sweet gentle kitty that she is one day going to be, I hope. She's still only 4 1/2 months old so still have some growing up to do.
Nope, she lives here in backwoods PA. DH and I were through Albuquerque in July of 2009. I don't know what your part of NM is like, but if I didn't live here in PA, I could see my self living in Albuquerque.
Yes, they can be little dickens when young. I remember when my cat Jazz was a kitten (we got her when she was barely 6 wks). She used to wear me out playing with her and keeping her out of trouble. 8-)
We live on the east side of NM,, the arm pit of the dust bowl. I'll trade places with you, my mom lives in Altoona and my sister lives in NY and I'd be right between them. Albequerque is a pretty area, but this area is not. I am a PA girl, born there and lived a lot of my life there. I wanta go home.....