View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 09:14 AM
emsgranny

I totally agree with the Michaels on the fabric end of it since they dont carry fabric. (I had other items that were not fabric). This JoAnns will accept their own coupons along as they hae different codes and I have in the past done two transactions. The worse part is that they honored the Michaels but not the Hobby Lobby!!! We have a Hobby Lobby in town but not a Michaels. They were going to honore the 20% coupon on overall purchase but only at a 15% rate...couldnt give me a great reason why. Since I didnt buy alot of other stuff that I didnt use a coupon on (I knew discount wouldnt be taken off a couponed item) I just let the extra 5% go!!!

Out of the last 5 visits - I have had to go back for price adjustments...either the fabric was on sale and it didnt give me sale price - item was charged twice - coupon applied to lowest priced item not the most expensive-end of bolt discount not given on sale price of the day.

We dont have alot of choices in our town - we have very few LQS a Hobby Lobby and a JoAnns. I will continue to shop but watch them closely - will use the Columbia store whenever possible - dont like to drive that far without other reasons - brings cost of fabric up due to gas prices. Thanks to all who have responded. Do as I do and stand up for your rights and talk with the manager if at all possible. I try to do it nicely so they dont cringe when I walk in though lol