View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 11:02 AM
drgranny

After reading all of ya'll complaints about Joann's personel, I should give all of the girls at our Joann's a big hug evry time I go in there. They are always very helpful, always let you if the fabric they are cutting is on sale, always offer you the end of bolt price and they will let you use all of the Joann's coupons you want to use as long as you don't paying for each coupon purchase seperately. I know that our girls at our store have a bunch of rules they have to go by that seem to be a bit ridgid to me. Like they can't have a fan at the checkout stand for comfort even if it is their own fan. Our store has cut A/C way back and it isn't as comfortable to shop (hence the fan) They don't get a discount on fabric they buy unless they have a coupon. We do have the same people working there that have been there for years tho. It has been so hot here, in the 100's for the last couple of weeks. I've been staying home under the A/C unless I just have to go out. Saving money by staying out of the fabric stores. The last time I went to my closest Wal-Mart I needed to pick up a gift for my secret pal at quilt guild so I went to the crafts section. They didn't even have precut fabric. They had no sewing stuff at all. No gift from there. Guess I will have to shop my stash for a gift.