Old 07-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by scrapngmom
I got up today and stood on the scale and it showed I had lost 3 lbs since the beginning of July. Woo Hoo. Then just to be sure, I stood on it again and it showed a 5.5 lb loss. Confused, I got off and stood on it again. this time the loss was even greater. What the heck? I changed the battery just last month. I jumped on one more time and it showed the original weight. So I am going with it. No wonder I can't figure out how much weight I have lost or gained.
Wow,no wonder you don't know if your losing or not.I bet you are.Can you tell by the way your clothes fit?Mine are looser,I always lose more inches than pounds.Which is what I wanted.And I alway weigh more on the dr's scales than mine.By at least 5 pounds.I'm sure his is right.But do have to go by mine,because I go every 3 months to my dr. And my scales are working, good,so just add 5 pounds to the number.I've had other scales down thru the yrs,and their always off by 5 pounds from the dr's too.But never had one with a battery,just the old fashioned ones with the ticks on them,their the expensive good ones and their huge and heavy but are good scales.Good luck,and I know you can do it.