Old 07-09-2011, 02:07 PM
no1jan

Thank you for posting this information. I also had a stroke however I didn't have any of these symptoms. I woke up in the morning and couldn't see to put on my makeup thinking I had slept on my bracelet. Upon going to work after not being able to look out the window because it made me sick, I tried plugging in my laptop, which I couldn't do.

Then I tried to go fill the coffee pot as I usually made the coffee in the office. I couldn't do that either. Apparently I felt my way back to my desk when a man from my unit came up to me and asked him if I was alright. I couldn't see his face. After telling him no, I think I had a stoke, I immediately dialed my husband and told him we needed to go to the hospital NOW!!! When I got to the hospital, the run tests and found 4 more blood clots including one in my lung.

I have had no center vision since. I can only see half a person's face, but I can quilt! I loved my job so much I had worked on getting it for almost 10 years having to take off time for my loved ones when they were ill and dying. I am very lucky but I still can't see well, since 9/16/2003 and ended up having internal bleeding in 2005 which almost killed my. I 7 months I lost 80 pounds!

The only symptoms I have not are occassional seizures which may be due to stress, as my brother was given 2 to 4 weeks to live and my cat is also dying.

The other symptom I am having is insomnia, and temporary loss of memory.

If you ever feel ANYTHING abnormal about your health, please go to the emergency room or see a Doctor immediately.

I know there is a reason that this happened to me, I just haven't been able to figure it out yet.

I went from $75,000. to $10,000 a year just because of this. I honestly don't want anyone else to have this problem!

Good luck and God Bless everyone!