Originally Posted by sew wishful
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by miriam
I do that - well smoothies....
here my favorite smoothie recipe - for 2 people
yogurt
bananas
applesauce
avocado (DH does not know it's in there - makes it VERY smooth)
blueberries or strawberries
almond butter
Quick
add more milk or yogurt to get the amount you want
so blend it!
Miriam we do smoothies all the time too, but I'd have to leave out the avocado and almond butter! I use yogert, banana's (frozen), frozen stawberries, frozen blueberries, and any other frozen fruit we have. Add some 100% juice and yummy - a great dinner on hot days!

Nancy
"Where's the beef??"!!! :lol: Guess that dates me!!!! :oops:
Randa, are you saying you have to have meat and potatoes for dinner? Sounds like my Dad! We always had to have meat and potatoes or dinner was not complete! My DH and I do our "linner," lunch and dinner combined in the early afternoon, so technically dinner is something very light around here! Unless the grandkids are here, then I have to cook!

Nancy

I finished my grandson's birthday quilt last night and posted it this am in the Quilt Photo shop. He is 3 today so boy did I have to rush that quilt out! It is made (almost) entirely with treadles!
No I'm definitely not saying that!! I could eat pnut butter and jelly, a bowl of cereal or a smoothy any day over having to cook meat and potatoes! DH on the other hand is not so inclined that way. He works out in the hot sun and "needs" his sustenance!!! :D