Old 07-09-2011, 03:33 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by nancia
i had a very lovely hot dog in a roll with mustard, ketchup and relish. i took the evening off. my headache is a little less this evening so i celebrated. i've been very good with drinking water when i'm not sleeping. lol i'm surprised i haven't wet the bed !!!lmao! on the other hand, eating has been very difficult. haven't checked my weight but i will be ok if it just stayed the same. thank goodness this is a looong month. i'm sure i'll need the extra time!

missy, i'm sorry cathy had to leave, but it will be great to see her again. does she work? what does she do? where did you meet? help me know her. she must be wonderful!
i AM losing--ground at the moment, weight soon! lol
Cathie helps out a friend of hers at the bar that she owns. She helps during the lunch/dinner rush. My sister introduced us. She is a wonderful person and for that I am very happy. But when we have to go back to our regular lives it makes me sad. But, on the other hand, sometimes spending a lot of time together can be hard. We have been seeing each other about 4 months so we are still in the "getting to know each other" phase of our relationship. I do miss her though.

I am hoping it will work out that I will be able to go with my mom to Texas at the end of the month. I would really like to see my dad and my sisters. My mom invited my younger sister that lives here to go with her so there is no extra room in mom's car BUT if my sister decides she doesn't want to go then I will be able to go. Please cross your fingers that my sister will not want to go. I really could use a vacation.

Missy