View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 05:41 PM
madamekelly

Originally Posted by madamekelly
Originally Posted by madamekelly
I think I have done something wrong. I got my quilting fairy godmother named MajikMina, and printed a copy to play with, to decide colors on. Tonight I was going to print a set to begin stitching on, only to discover that the PDFs are now blank. I tried going back to the site, using the link above, and followed the directions to download again. All I got were more blank PDFs. I think I may have lost the opportunity to make one now. I did send her an email to ask if I could still make one, so I will post to let you all know what the response is. In the mean time, I advise you all to print however many copies you want the first time. While I wait, I am going to try and separate my paste up, to see if I can copy it. Wish me luck. I am such a dufus sometimes. :oops: -Kelly
For the record, I got a response in less than 12 hours, and I did something wrong. I have no idea what, but it worked this time. I just wanted to let you all know how quick her turn around time was.
This was an Adobe Reader problem, but still impressed with the level of customer service!