Thread: Nook vs. Kindle
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 05:48 PM
genafan201

Originally Posted by bj
Originally Posted by ssgramma
I love, love, love my Kindle! Just finished getting 25 free books on it.

I have been using this Kindle for just over 2 years now and would buy another IMMEDIATELY if it died. *antijinx* That is how much I love it.

And no more large quantities of DUSTY books making me sneeze :-)
Do you know if it's possible to remove books from the archived list. I have some that I'll never be interested in reading again. And I hate that they're taking up space :-D :-D I'm not sure how many books it'll hold.
If the book is being "stored" in your Kindle archives on Amazon, you can delete them, though I don't know why you'd want to. At the Amazon archives, you can have as many books as you want, it will NEVER run out of room. It's only the number of books you have on the actual Kindle, and I think that will hold about 1200 books...

As far as Kindle vs Nook goes...I don't know. I have a kindle, and as was stated above, anything happens to it, I'll have a new one tomorrow. The Kindle is e-ink, which is like reading as close to a real book as you can get...no glare, you'd need a light in the dark...but the thing I like best is I can sit out on my back deck, IN THE SUN, and still be able to see the screen. I'm not sure if you can do that with a nook.