Old 07-09-2011, 05:57 PM
littleone

IT'S HERE.........YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I picked up my parcel from the Post Office this afternoon. What a parcel. Sue (Skaduzy) picked up on that I am a chicken collector and really added to my cluckers. She made me my first set of mug rugs; have some made for others but not myself. The cutest tea towel for the kitchen and I use these hanging ones all the time for a quick drying of the hands. The note pad is on my fridge already and will come in handy as I have to give myself notes all the time. The window hanger is up and waiting for the sun to shine through.. We've had just the down pour of rain the last couple of days my veggie garden is going to be floating soon.
Aren't the earrings the sweet. And then there is Miss Coy just look at those eyes........She has here place already on the kitchen counter.

The cute cat panels will be used for some little zippered bags for my daughter. She will find them handy when she returns to the hospital in September for more cancer surgery.

Sue; the wait has been well worth it, just love everything. Thanks again Dar

look at all my chickens from Sue
[ATTACH=CONFIG]223868[/ATTACH]

Now doesn't she look coy???
[ATTACH=CONFIG]223869[/ATTACH]

Earrings - too cute.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]223870[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-223862.jpe   attachment-223863.jpe   attachment-223864.jpe