Old 07-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by nancia
i had a very lovely hot dog in a roll with mustard, ketchup and relish. i took the evening off. my headache is a little less this evening so i celebrated. i've been very good with drinking water when i'm not sleeping. lol i'm surprised i haven't wet the bed !!!lmao! on the other hand, eating has been very difficult. haven't checked my weight but i will be ok if it just stayed the same. thank goodness this is a looong month. i'm sure i'll need the extra time!

missy, i'm sorry cathy had to leave, but it will be great to see her again. does she work? what does she do? where did you meet? help me know her. she must be wonderful!
i AM losing--ground at the moment, weight soon! lol
Yum,a good ole hot dog does sound good.Think we'll have one tonight,as I got some beef ones and like to keep them on hand for a quick meal/snack before we ride,and it's so flippin hot,it's just now starting to ease up a bit.Our air conditioners are really dripping the water,and the neighbors quite.But got a new one.We always have extra older ones on hand to get us by till we can get to the store.No fun sitting in 110 and no cool air.I can get by,but do not even want hubby in it at his age.Altho he mowed the yard and watered and trimmed some of the trees early this am.Got more energy than I do.Anyway,ya,take a few days off losing and get rid of your headache.Maybe you have a vertabra out.Headaches are no fun.I found out last mo. I wasn't getting enough salt,after I had a sm tespoon of soy sauce,my headache went away,and I started perking up.I now keep sports drinks on hand,and it's really worked great.I get the 0 calorie ones.They are good.Hope you get to feeling better soon.I haven't lost any weight yet,but am bloated as heck.Need a good dose of mineral oil.Every body keep it up.we can do it.I just need to get going again,or the spirutien is comming out.I'm in a stall now.