View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 07:52 PM
colleen53

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
Originally Posted by colleen53
Originally Posted by 0tis
Very professional job - I like the colors and your finish work is excellent. I have been making many of these lately - my friends and my mom's friends all want one - so now I am adding $$$ to increase my fabric stash.
yes.. i charge money.. but not as much as i should.. but it does allow me to buy more stash and continue to be creative. I am not trying to buy a house with making bow tucks ..lol.. I just like the joy of making them and watching them come to life and I love it when someone wants one per their request of fabrics.. good for a smile and it works for me !
does the designer "allow" you to make them for resale? I know most prohibit you making them for selling..but some allow a certain number..you have to ask for permission first either way..

Frequently Asked Questions

Making bags for resale?

Can I make your tote bags for resale?

Yes, as long as you are making them by hand on your home sewing machine and the bags are not mass-produced. We also request design credit when selling the bags. This can be a simple as a card included with the bag that says "Designed by Quiltsillustrated"