View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 07:58 PM
colleen53

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
Originally Posted by colleen53
Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
Originally Posted by colleen53
Originally Posted by 0tis
Very professional job - I like the colors and your finish work is excellent. I have been making many of these lately - my friends and my mom's friends all want one - so now I am adding $$$ to increase my fabric stash.
yes.. i charge money.. but not as much as i should.. but it does allow me to buy more stash and continue to be creative. I am not trying to buy a house with making bow tucks ..lol.. I just like the joy of making them and watching them come to life and I love it when someone wants one per their request of fabrics.. good for a smile and it works for me !
does the designer "allow" you to make them for resale? I know most prohibit you making them for selling..but some allow a certain number..you have to ask for permission first either way..

Frequently Asked Questions

Making bags for resale?

Can I make your tote bags for resale?

Yes, as long as you are making them by hand on your home sewing machine and the bags are not mass-produced. We also request design credit when selling the bags. This can be a simple as a card included with the bag that says "Designed by Quiltsillustrated"
wooohhhooo...so if my cousins wealthy Memphis friends want some of their own bags...I can charge them..yeah....
you are soo cute.. woohoo is right !!! make em pay !!