View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 10:02 PM
JanTx

I have purchased fabric online from many different sites with no problems - many sites I've used were found through the online shop hop; many through a search for a particular name or style of fabric.

The problem I'm having now is not fraud or poor quality, etc - it's that the order doesn't seem to have been accepted by the site, but my pay pal account has been involved.

I ordered a kit. Pay Pal acknowledged the transaction, but the money to be sent to that online vendor has not been claimed. I've written the vendor three times. Once through the email address on pay pal and twice directly through the "contact us" link on the site.

I would just cancel the payment, but I really want the panel and fabric that site had to offer and the price they listed. It's for a "Gone Fishing" panel and coordinating fabrics that I have not seen anywhere else.

So ... wait some more? The transaction went to Pay Pal on July 1 so it hasn't been that long, really. But I've never had a Pay Pal amount unclaimed before. Their notice of the funds sitting there is what brought this to my attention.

Suggestions?