Old 07-10-2011, 03:49 AM
watterstide

Originally Posted by no1jan
The other symptom I am having is insomnia, and temporary loss of memory.

If you ever feel ANYTHING abnormal about your health, please go to the emergency room or see a Doctor immediately.

I know there is a reason that this happened to me, I just haven't been able to figure it out yet.

I went from $75,000. to $10,000 a year just because of this. I honestly don't want anyone else to have this problem!

Good luck and God Bless everyone!
i want to share my dad's story. he called me one day and said "why didn't you tell me sarah got engaged?"(my DD)?

"don't be silly dad, you were the first to know.."

called my brother and said "dad is losong it" brother told me, he got confused on a dinner date with them too. thought maybe beginning dementia.
then he went in the hopital for heart surgery..he was reading the newspaper, and threw it on the floor in disgust..said he could not see the print. i rang the nurse,told them the different things that had happened lately. they did whatever test they do for checking for stroke. sure enough..he had small strokes.

i felt bad that the first signs of memory loss..i figured it was beginning of dementia or like diseases.
if it is out of the norm..get checked out!