Old 07-10-2011, 05:54 AM
LindaR

Originally Posted by jljack
Originally Posted by jljack
Now I can't wait to get home to see how this one made it...it's been somewhere for 9 days, so I am kind of anxious about it! :shock:
Well, my 66-1 showed up on my porch yesterday. And it was packed really really well. I opened it up, and it was wrapped every which way with that plastic foam stuff, plus inside the case it was wrapped all over the machine. They did good!!

She is very very filthy!! Dirt and dust in every oil hole, and the whole body is dusty and dirty. It's going to take me a while to clean her up. She was born in 1909, but someone electrified her and put her in a 1950s case. All her wires are great. I still intend to put her back in treadle. Her decals are Lotus, and in really good condition. I'm HAPPY!!!

Ohhh!! I almost forgot to add...she is a back clamp, and guess what came with....a big box full of all kinds of attachments for her!!! I am really happy about that!!
I have the lotus with the back clamp attachments also...had to get mine on ebay cuz they didn't have any with her. She is a treadle and was really dirty to. The back clamp attach are hard to find...lucky you