Thread: Buying online
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 06:20 AM
jrhboxers

[quote=draggin_behind]I've ordered off of ebay, but I rely on the seller's reputation and feedback based on past customers. I ordered from bienlien designs on ebay and received a 10% discount on a future order. Thrilled with her service and the future discount![quote]

Thanks for the recommendation. With my huge stash purge I am doing, I am very picky about what I buy and for what. Will have to check her store out.

[quote=draggin_behind]I've ordered from Connecting Threads and was very pleased with the service and the products. I really like their thread.[quote]

LOVE THEM - everything.

[quote=draggin_behind]I ordered some panels of snowflakes and quilt labels from a couple of shops online:
FabricLovers.Com
Prairie Rose Quilt Shop[quote]

I have seen a couple of great pieces at Prairie Rose but wasn't sure, I will have to look again.

[quote=draggi_behind]I also ordered some Iris print fabric from one of the ladies here on the forum (Thanks, Jane).[quote]

Your welcome Mary. There is more to come.

I love that you have taken the time to post this. I think we all need to do this. Especially with the smaller/Mom & Pop on-line stores. There are definitely small little diamonds just waiting to be found.