Old 07-10-2011, 08:13 AM
purplemem

Good morning, all!
Your fearful leader has been up since 5 but working on some really weird blog posts. I have sympathy for all sickies today as my metformin (evil drug!) gives me stomach cramps and diarrhea for hours. I literally have been "running" all morning and just now feel a little settled. This killed church for me this morning and for that I am sad.

I am beginning to wonder if I am bipolar (my son is) because I am really going through periods of up and down. When I feel good, I literally cannot sleep more than 4 hours a day, and when I am depressed, I sleep 15 hours at a time. This last week I had two full days that I didn't sleep at all. Another thing to discuss with my doctor tomorrow.

Yesterday I did not quilt at all, so today I will be in the sewing room all afternoon. And I will enjoy every minute of it.

Journal: What is the advantage of being overweight? AA says that we keep doing "destructive behaviors" because we are getting something out of it. Be honest with yourself and discuss, "What benefit is it to me to be overweight?"

Motivation: Every step I take brings me closer to my goal.

Quilting: Food for the creative soul.