Old 07-10-2011, 08:29 AM
MissyGirl

MJ - I think you are right that you should talk about your moods with your doc. I am sorry that the metformin gives you such awful tummy problems. That is no fun at all!!

I finished designing a quilt last night so now I am doing all the math to get the cutting instructions correct. Once I get those perfected then I will go to my studio to shop my stash so I can make this puppy. I think it is a top that I can make in a day or so. Should not take long at all.

Are there any of y'all using the Electric Quilt software? I sure do love it! It makes my designing so much easier and really is convenient when trying to get the nitty gritty of the fabric requirements and cutting instructions done.

Once I get the top put together, I will post a picture of it.

I also am going to take time this week to make journal covers. They are sooo easy and go together so fast that I think I am going to make a bunch of those to set aside for my craft fair booths in the fall.

I got a link to a free pattern for an adorable purse. I really would like to make some of those too but I am only one person and I do not want to spend every moment sewing this week. I want to do some other things too.

Next Saturday my mom is going to go to Denver to pick up my nephews for a few weeks and then (if my sister does not want to go) we will be going to Texas to drop the boys off and to go to the family reunion. Please keep your fingers crossed that my sister does not want to go. I really need a vacation!

Anyway...I hope all is well this fine Sunday morning!

Missy