Old 05-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by Izy
Hey Joanne and Elle, you should both know I don't mind...how can I when I am guilt of drifting off subject more times than I can remember tee hee!!

Elle...I have been following all the progress of the IRR, there are some amazing quilts being put together, they are all treasures.

No wonder the Spanish ladies went gah gah...the little patchwork that is done here is quite errrmmm boring?? :roll: Did you go to the Shop in Torre, with the room in the back, one of the ladies is called Isabel?

Thanks K., I really feel I like the way this quilt has turned out now, if I don't like things I can't settle with them and it wouldn't have got finished...I like it when I like it, it's gotta be right in my eyes or it will forever haunt me lol!! I am going to use this to practice machine quilting on, lots of open spaces. That's when I can sort out some backing fabric for it that is.
Yes saw ISSSSSabel as they say here, she is lovely and helped me choose the fabric with the help of some of the spanish ladies. They are not very adventurous with their work in there, but were very appreciative of the time and effort that had already gone into it.

Yes I know what you mean about YOU feeling happy with it, me too, doesn´t matter what others say, I have to know that I like it.

Elle