Old 07-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Pins n' Ndls

I would like to add something in regard to women having heart attacks. I had one in 1995 and my symptoms were as follows: waking from a sound sleep and my head and neck were soaking wet. I thought a cup of tea would help the extremely full feeling but it didn't work. As I took my cup to the kitchen sink a feeling of wooziness came over me. Luckily I made it to the bedroom and told my husband we have to go to the hospital, something is wrong. Our mistake was not calling an ambulance. Trying to drive me to the hospital was not good. As my DH drove out of the garage I fell to the ground unconcious. When we got to the hospital we found out they did not have the right to do angiograms . The nurse had to send me by ambulance to a large hospital in Boston. Feeling very very full after eating a small amount of food is a sure sign. BTW, I was more or less unconcious almost all the timeand when I woke up they told me Dr. had done an angioplasty. Have had two since then , both with a stent inserted. Ladies please take heed, you only have one life..