Old 07-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Ariannaquilts

Hi everyone, I am here to join your group, I have wanted a treadle for a long time and my sister bought me one for my birthday 2 yrs ago and she just brought her home to me. It is definitely a Singer treadle but I don't know alot about it since I can't seem to lift her out of the cabinet it has this weird corner on the top so it gets caught, the top has alittle damage but from what I have read probably something I can fix. The outside of the drawers look almost carved they are beautiful. The other odd thing is the fact that the treadle seems to close to the floor?? Anyway I will try to post a picture of her ASAP, and will need as much help as I can get to get her looking as good as the other girls on the board. I haven't named her yet since I don't know much about her but will when I get some info. Hoping all of you can help me bring out her beauty, I read somewhere on here not to clean the decals with soap and water but of course can't find the post anywhere. Will await your instructions. Thanks