View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 08:05 PM
amyjo

I live in north western North Dakota and we have had way too much rain this past few months. I don't understand why we have so much and those who need some go without. I got caught in the rain down south of New Town Friday and it wasn't a good thing either. Man, I could use a lot of susnshine right now. We got some today, but the forcast says rain every day this next week. They cancelled our State Fair, Thank God. I don't know what or where they thought they were going to put everyone besides still haveing flood problems, drinking water problems, 4100 homes almost demolished. I wonder just how many will be fit to live in when this is all over. My parents trailer is gone so old it is falling apart. My sister's is probably the same way. My daughter's home is being stripped of the sheetrock 4 feet from the floor on the main level. There is still water in the basement and I guess as fast as it is pumped out it comes back in and if the water is all pumped out they say the walls could cave in. What next? There must be reason for all the problems we are having--natural disasters all over, Someone is missing from most of the peoples lives that is sending us a message.