Old 05-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

well, I start reading a thread, and it ain't long, before my tongue thinks it's gonna fall out, if'n I don't talk...course, lol, my tongue ain't on my fingers...ok, so I ain't makin much sense so far...it's cause I would read a page, and it was so good, and then there would be a next, and read just got better and better.
Izy, you did wonders with your little scrappy 'fix'. I am so impressed, what just the right border will do for something. That is awesome.
(just a little fyi, I refer to everybody 'here', as board-ers, lol...well, i think it's cute :wink: )
anywhoo, your little thread, with one quilt, became two, then got lots of opinions, then recipes, and we learned cultural differences, language habits, how to train men...wish mine would iron. I don't mind ironing my fabrics, but think of all the time it would save me.
woo hoo, got to make some lemon curd. I can just taste it,...mouth watering. Y'all have the best food over there.
Elle, we're not gonna be surprised by anything you do, right now, you got 'wed head', lol. So, think everybody would agree, you got a free ticket.
Me? I'm the queen of hijacking, and I don't do it on purpose...I just can't help it,...ummm, think I'm doing it, right now, hmmm, see what I mean?
It's one of my lovable quirks. :wink:
P.S. Patti, forgot to tell you, how considerate you are, to till the garden for the armadillo, lol! your too kind. :D