Old 05-14-2009, 12:14 AM
Izy

Sandpat...sounds like you had a good day, even if you didn't manage to get a little sewing done, now as far as free motion wonky hearty feathers like Barb did on her HD quilt....hmmmmnnnnn can I be brave enough just to go for it or leave that to the scrappy crazy logcabin seeing as thats all wonky to start with.... I have a few ideas for the big block for the quilting, but I ain't telling yet!!

Elle is so excited about working on your RR Patti, I am looking forward to seeing it in person next week at Class, I MIGHT even hijack it and do a few stitches with her, so a little bit of me is in there too!!

Armadillo's how fascinating, get a picture for me next time if you can...sorry bout all the damage, but I love to see wild life.

QnC you gotta be the most 'quirkiest boarder' we got, but I LOVE to read your take on life, you have such a comical way of putting it...you make me LAUGH so you keep on barging in, wouldn't be the same without you :wink:

You let me know how you how your lemon curd turns out....(oops nearly mixed up my 'c' for a 't'................ :roll: :wink: :lol: