Old 07-11-2011, 06:33 AM
irishrose

Welcome. TooManyUFOs. We are always glad another join us. It sounds like you need the ongoing support we try to offer each other.

MJ, Leg pain is scary. I've had several blood clots and that period of waiting is difficult. Add to my bleeding tendencies, it has caused some gray hairs for my doctors.

Missy, when I was doing craft shows, I never went without at least 40 shirts to start the season. I want to contact a friend who's still doing it and see if she'll take on some items for me. I'd like to use up some of my Christmas stash to make tree skirts. I have a flower made with plates and dishes that will sell well, too.

Jeanne, I'm so glad you are working closely with your doctor. My daughter who was the mother of the bride Saturday was diagnosed as schizophrenic when she was a teenager. My personal opinion is that she is manic depressive as it runs in the family. It was a trick get her though the teen years as comfortably as possible. She held up pretty well Saturday, though at one point in the clean-up I had to sit her down and told her to stay seated and only answer questions that we couldn't handle. Then I rounded up her children and mine and we got the job done. The groom is a worker! His Marine Corps training stood him well.

I had to go my mechanic's shop this morning and have him put the car on a hoist so I could do something underneath it. Lots of comments on his new employee. Men are such sexists!

Weight loss. I have no idea what the food situation will be like for the next week My GD never has been a big eater and I think she's watching what she eats more now. We'll play by ear and I will try to keep close to the plan and keep drinking my water. It's almost halfway through the month and I'm only holding. I need to get on it and lose those two pounds I wrote on the calendar. One you write it down, it's real!

I am losing weight.