View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:17 AM
ChrisB

More info about my fab find: Thanks for all the nice comments. I may check to see if she sold the others and get more.

Number one: Large six pointed star surrounded by diamonds in orange and white and within green star points. Mostly hand pieced with a little machine stitching. This beautiful quilt top is 75 by 91 1/2 inches.

Number two: Pinwheels in gold and black floral and block finished out with squares of blue and pink with lime green triangles in the corners. Sashings are brown with yellow squares joining them. I love all the bright colors. Mostly hand pieced with a little machine stitching. This is a large top measuring 89 by 101 inches.

Number three: (My favorite) Spiderweb pattern with orange stars joining the webs together. All the bright colors really make this a stunning quilt. It also has hand stitching but mostly machine stitching. This one measures 72 by 90 inches.

Number four: Called a "baby quilt". Rail Fence pattern done in pastel blue, pink and yellow. Totally hand pieced using 2 inch strips! !( Beautiful quilt measures 72 by 96 inches.

I don't speak the language of 'hand quilting' very well so the will be machine quilted.

Number one: Large six pointed star surrounded by diamonds in orange and white and within green star points. Mostly hand pieced with a little machine stitching. This beautiful quilt top is 75 by 91 1/2 inches.

Number two: Pinwheels in gold and black floral and block finished out with squares of blue and pink with lime green triangles in the corners. Sashings are brown with yellow squares joining them. I love all the bright colors. Mostly hand pieced with a little machine stitching. This is a large top measuring 89 by 101 inches.

Number three: (My favorite) Spiderweb pattern with orange stars joining the webs together. All the bright colors really make this a stunning quilt. It also has hand stitching but mostly machine stitching. This one measures 72 by 90 inches.

Number four: Called a "baby quilt". Rail Fence pattern done in pastel blue, pink and yellow. Totally hand pieced using 2 inch strips! !( Beautiful quilt measures 72 by 96 inches.