Old 07-11-2011, 01:47 PM
MissyGirl

I wish I knew how to post an electric quilt design on here. I would love to show you the quilt I have designed. It is so pretty. I decided instead of going and buying fabric to make it, I shopped my stash for some gorgeous fabric I had forgotten I had. The fabric is amazing and I cannot wait to get the top done.

One of my favorite parts of the quilt design process is the math involved in writing out the cutting instructions. I love it! I just finished that part about ten minutes ago. YAY! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tomorrow, I have medication independence (that means I got to keep my medication bar for Tuesday instead of waiting for them to come and see me. Another YAY!) So, because I have my meds, I get to make this quilt top tomorrow! I think I can get the top done in one day. Should not be difficult at all.

After I get the top pieced then I will take a picture of it and post it and maybe hold a contest as to what it should be called. I would think it would be awesome to that. I have never done that before though. So, we will see.

Maybe after dinner tonight I will get some cutting time in. I am thrilled that I designed this with strip piecing in mind. That is my favorite kind of quick-piece method.

Sorry for blathering about my current obsession. I do love the whole design process.

Okay. Well. I will spare you any more of my nonsense. I hope everyon is having a great day!!

Missy