View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 03:16 PM
TeresaPendino

My machine is evil! I had to take it apart. Thought i'd stop in here a minute before I attempt to put it back together. Might have to get my 15 yr old son to help me out. He is the more mechanically inclined one, lol.

I am just about to put my 2nd 4 block unit together. Have figured out another tip to share. When you are at the point of pinning your pane over the sides of your print, take your finger and fold your pane over and press. It makes it easier to keep it in place to the point that I am only pinning the print instead of the panes. I am able to hold the fold over part in place as I hand stitch the window.

Random thought: My creativity is flowing. I was thinking of putting a blue border around my 4 block units to help them stand out. Here is the problem: I wouldn't know where to start. I hadn't planned on adding batting & backing. Any thoughts or advice on this delima would be appreciated. :)

@BigDog & blahel: thank you both so much and you are more than welcome for the tut. I hope it has been easy to understand :)