View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Debra Mc

Originally Posted by AZTeri
Originally Posted by BrendaY
Originally Posted by AZTeri
Originally Posted by BrendaY
Originally Posted by Donna Hall
Being in Paris, TEXAS, I will print out the names and ask around. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Paris.
I always make a pilgrimage to Paris when I'm back there to visit relatives. The huge fountain in the city square is a favorite spot, too...
My mother was born and raised in Paris, and met my father there. If she were still alive (she died last May), I suspect she would recognize a lot of those names, or her sister might. I may run the list by my father, and see if he recognizes any of the names, but he only lived there for a few years. More likely, my aunt, who now lives in Sulfur Springs, might know some of the names. I can have my father ask her next time he talks to her.

As far as the fountain, one of my favorite pictures is one of my parents in front of the fountain in 1950, the year they got married. On their 50th anniversary, they took a picture at the same spot, in the same poses. I have them in a dual frame.
I would love it if you could post your parents pictures here.. As the big fountain is probably something most visitors to Paris do see. It's a wonderful fountain in the very heart of downtown Paris...
Blessings all........
Here you go. Took me a bit to find them on my computer but I succeeded :)
That is so sweet. Haven't been to Paris in years. Dh goes regularly as he has t o visit the police department there