View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:04 PM
nursie76

Went to A.C. Moores today to get some face paint for a celebration our agency is having for our clients past and present. We have been serving the mums and babes in our area for 10 years, just 1 year less than the agency has been in PA.

But back to the good news. When I was looking for the face paint, I wandered back into the small quilting section was and it wasn't so small any more. They now have fabric! Not just a few FQ's, or prepackaged kits, but what they call "Baby Bolts" The fabric is not quilt shop quality, but is decent and the best part is the price. 3 yard of some adorable prints $19.99 (less than $7/yd), and some plains, white, cream, black, etc 2 yds/$9.99. They had some nice flannels, I think also 3 yd/$19.99, and tons of FQ's...hmmmm, can't remember the price, but about the same as Joanns. Oh, and some 1/2 yard bolts too! I was soooooo excited! The WM near us doesn't seem to be getting their fabric back, and AC Moores is closer anyway. So, if I run out of fabric, or get a wild hair to make something that I just have to have new fabric for I know where I will be going. OH and you can use their 40-50% off coupons too as long as the fabric isn't on sale!

I thanked one of the customer service reps for getting the fabric and he seemed pleased. He said they just came in. I said it's a decent price and decent fabric, he said, well I don't know (I assume he doesn't sew), but it sure is cute!