Old 07-11-2011, 08:17 PM
chris_quilts

Originally Posted by Charlee
Chris, are you needing parts for that 15-91? I just picked up a machine that's going to most likely be a parts machine...will have to see if I can get it cleaned up first, but let me know!
Charlee; It has all the parts but only one foot. I'd actually like to find some more feet for her, a zipper and maybe a hemmer, but she can also search for these herself. The only part I really needed was the screw that holds the thread tension discs for the bobbin winding mechanism and I have one now. It isn't vintage but I don't care, DH said is was fine, and doubt SIL will care either. SIL will now also have more than one bobbin b/c of the sewing shop. I'm thinking of giving her 3 other bobbins plus the one in the bobbin case for a total of four and I think I'm being awfully generous as these are vintage bobbins. I even have the felt spool dohickeys for both spool pins and put a new bobbin winder tire on the machine for her. Minus more presser feet, the machine is complete. So thank you, Charlee, but no thank you. It is, however, an extremely generous offer.