View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 08:14 AM
Rosyhf

I am still on the cutsies trail lol. This is a cute little baby Elli that I made for a 30th birthday coming up in August. I like to stay ahead of the game.

The favorite colors for this special person are, Turquoise, Sky Blue, Salmon and Grey. I searched my stash and came up with this print, perfect!

I made Elli with large wired ears out of Salmon textured Batik. I use a grey print for the blanket and embellished it with glitter writers and colored in some of the light grey flowers.

I was careful to let two of the designs on the fabric end up where I wanted to put the eyes. I then used those designs to accent the eyes beautifully, I love it.

I sewed a ruby red crystal on her trunk and several White, Grey and Light Pink pearls behind her ears and in front of her ears. I made her a large crown, using the peote stitch. I used light grey pearls, cream Turquoise, gold and a large cream pearl for the center. I plaited her a tail and ran a row of gold and crystal beads up her tail and up her back. I put a cluster of pearls at the end of her tail.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-225289.jpe   attachment-225290.jpe   attachment-225291.jpe