View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Ninnie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by Ninnie
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
doggone...makes me want to break into piggy bank and plan a trip. I don't travel well...maybe i could go on a fast, save money for fabrics, that's a 2fer idea, right there...woo hoo, it's so much fun to dream, but this is how some ppl feel about coming to florida, to go see the mouse! :D
Ninnie, if I ever get to see this dream happen, I'm a knockin on your door...when I figure out where it is, lol! :wink:

Come right on QC, I'll fix you some biscuits and gravy! Maybe even take you for a ride on the 4-wheeler! Or maybe we'll just go to Mary Jo's and spend, spend, SPEND!

wow, we could make the biscuits and gravy, get hubbies and Mortimer, all full...he does get full, doesn't he? lol!...and then me and you slip off to Mary Jo's...woo hoo...don't wait supper on us...we'll eat when we get done shopping...if, we get done :wink:

Ninnie

You know we could turn this into a all night excursion, stay in a 4 star hotel , maybe even get one of those fancy massages! You know , room service and the whole 9 yards! :lol: :lol:

Ah, aren't dreams fun! :wink:

Yes Mortimer does get full, loves my biscuits! Begs for em.!

Ninnie