Old 05-15-2009, 08:23 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by Vickymomof6
Ok, I tried this and tried this and I am right brained all the way, I can not get her to turn or stop. I wasn't really believing this so I showed it to my hubby at the same time, he sees her going counter clock wise at the same time I see her going clockwise. So I know it to be true! He has always been left brained. Vicky
yeah, my hubby is left brained too...he left it somewhere! :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Pooooor Hubby.
ninnie, I'll tell you his latest:
We are getting ready for bed last night...he was...i was still in here on pc...he yells something about the bed...i get off, and go in there. He is in bed already, I usually beat him to it...(that sounds like fun :wink: )
Fast forward, to this morning...I always, get out of bed, and make it, and put my clothes on...he is sitting in the library, which is right there...door open...stinker...oops, thinker-position...heeheehee...and i am looking everywhere, for my shorts and tank, I had on last night...hi and lo...mostly low...I have a family trait thingy, about keeping nose to ground, like a beagle...anywhoo...finally, i say...doggone it, I just can't imagine, what i did with...ah ha...clothes are on shelf at foot of bed...ding! I don't put my stuff there..."why didn't you tell me, you put my clothes on shelf? you knew I was looking all over for them?"
Hubby: yeah, but I can't remember what you had on yesterday."
me: but you are the one that moved them.
Hubby: they are your clothes.
me: but, if you move them, that makes you responsible, for where they are!
Hubby: "yeeeessss, dear!!!"
me, to myself: :roll: :?