Old 07-12-2011, 04:10 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by Xylie55
Originally Posted by purplemem
Good morning!
TooMany-You are very welcome to be here. We are all here for the same goal, losing weight and improving our health.
Jeanne-I don't get homicidal but I get sicker when I lose sleep. Also, when I'm in the don't sleep cycle I skip taking my meds because I can't remember if it's day or night. sounds dumb...
Missy-I would do 10 of each. What about quilted bookmarks? Just cut a 1 inch strip, put batting and backing, sew around the edges, turn inside out, and quilt. I'd sell these for $1 and make about 50. Different prices are very important! Walmart panel quilts, already quilted pieces with you adding the binding for $30, maybe 3 or 4, unless you have friends with babies that you can gift them at Christmas, etc.
I saw the cutest Christmas ornaments posted here. 2 yoyos with a sucker stick between them, a fancy button on front, and cellophane with ribbon. Another easy-peasy.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-136130-1.htm
Xylie-add me to your prayer list, My right leg is acting weird,
I been off a few days,so am catching up.Mj,You got it.Expect those unexplained things start leaving Also expect to feel better and lets get you better and made whole.I don't have a list per say,but am more than happy to help anyone that needs prayer,as I always expect results.I'm glad we are all hanging in there.I haven't lost any weight yet,but am retaining water from one of the meds,so need to take a water pill.Ok,well let's get er done and get this weight to moving off.Welcome to all the new comers too,your in the right spot to lost weight.We do see results here.
Those are the CUTEST ornaments!! I have about 500 yo-yos leftover from a project and when I am in Texas I will be putting together these ornaments. I think they will turn out darling.

Oh I bought about 500 buttons yesterday off of ebay (2 lots of 100 and one lot of 300) and only paid 6 cents for each of the lots that had 100 in them and $1.08 for the big lot. With shipping and everything I paid about $8.00 not bad i think. I will be using those to make the ornaments. Except...ugh...I forgot they are coming from Hong Kong so I probably won't get them before I go to Texas. I will find other crafts that I can do while I am gone. Maybe bookmarks or something else. We will see.

I cannot wait to start making some crafts for the craft fair I would like to participate in. I figure if I do not have much inventory this year then maybe I can keep making the items and get a booth next year.

I wanted to tell you guys that I met a mom on one of my groups that has a daughter not far from where my daughter is stationed in Afghanistan. It is like meeting family! Her daughter will be coming home in 79 days where my daughter has 8 more months. :(

My daughter's name is Kelsey and I would really appreciate any prayers that can be whispered for her. She is only 19 and on the border of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Such a volatile place right now. I hope when she gets back home that she and I can begin to work on having a relationship again. (She has been influenced by her other mother, my ex-partner, and is still a bit too immature to see the truth. God knows her and knows her heart and when the time is right we will work things out.)

Anyway...sorry for monopolizing the board today. I am praying for all of you and wishing everyone a "losing" week!

Love,
Missy