Old 07-12-2011, 04:29 PM
miriam
Power Poster

I gave up on the 241 - I put it on CL and someone is getting it tomorrow. In ways, I'm sad to see it go. It is utterly well engineered. It is probably industrial at it's finest. That machine was used by a lady to do decorating. Then she let it set in the basement for a very long time.
The table is industrial beautiful nice legs beautiful wood.
I don't feel like it beat me. Right now I am the only one with any kind of job so I don't have a ton of time to mess with it. But, I have another I use so it was taking up too much space. I sold a couple other machines last week too. We have a mammoth project going with a house we bought in a tax sale - I've felt overwhelmed by too many things lately. And I'm thinking I have what I really NEED right now. I just need to make it all work for me. The house we are working on is in pretty sorry shape. We got it pretty cheap so we own it outright. It will take a lot of sweat to get things in good shape though. I'm hoping to get a blog going on it sometime. I'm not much of a computer wiz. I might have to get some help on getting the blog going.