Thread: Exciting Ride
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 09:34 AM
leona07

I sure wish I was skinny enough that the elevate didn't notice me, but that however is not the reality :)

It didn't really scare me until after it happened. My only thoughts were, I hope this is a soft landing, and that the elevator doors open when it does stop. I sure didn't want to be stuck in the elevator!!

I sure wish I could have used that as an excuse to go home, but I am a paralegal who works in employment law. Today is pension check day for our clients on a state disability pension. I handle those clients, and their checks. It is the only money they receive every month, and I would never want to delay getting them their money. So rain or shine, deathly ill, plummeting elevator, etc. I am here on pension check day every month. However, it probably does warrant an excuse for a stop by Joann's on the way home this evening :lol: And when my boyfriend makes fun of me for stopping at the fabric store AGAIN!! I can say, but I had a scary experience and needed something to make me feel better :lol: He of course will say Yeah Right, and then laugh.