Thread: Husbands
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 06:50 PM
melanie windham

I have 7 machines and 2 sergers. Some of them are old, like the featherweight, and 2 of them are less than 4 years old. The two that are less than 4 years old are pretty much the same. One is a Pfaff 1524 and the other is a Pfaff 1530. That was a bad deal, where a purchased a floor model that was giving me trouble, so I took it bad despite their "No Return" policy. Thought my credit card company would back me up but didn't. I purchased the 1530 from another dealer, so I ended up with 2. Sent the 1524 to Pfaff, and they repaired something that was bent, and the machine sews fine now. The machine did not have a warranty, because Pfaff took the dealer ship away from the store in which I purchased the 1524, so Pfaff said "No Warranty". The were nice enough to fix the machine and paid for the shipping to get the machine back to me.

The sergers I love. I think I am sewing machine rich. At the moment my passion has cooled, but who knows, maybe there is just one more machine out there that needs to be rescued.

Happy Sewing