Old 07-13-2011, 03:50 AM
Scakes

Good morning everyone.

It's almost the middle of July and the schools are putting up signs about registration coming up, meeting teachers, etc. Where has the time gone?

We've been busy building a new deck out back. Everytime dh thinks he is about finished, another idea comes to him. A lot of our early mornings start out with a motorcycle ride down to the beach - often to watch the sunrise. Haven't done much sewing as my sewing room is upstairs and tends to be very warm in the summertime. I did get some plexiglass sheets and make covers for my thimble collection shelves so I can run the a c if I want. It vibrates the wall and the thimbles fall off. Hate to run it though as it makes the electric bill go way up. Sometimes I go up there in the middle of the night when it is cooler. Drug out a bunch of old craft paints, wooden stuff, ceramics,.... Been working on finishing up some painting projects and throwing out things not worth keeping. Have a couple bags of stuff I'm going to see if the art teacher at school wants or else it will go to freecycle or the thrift store.

What are you working on or doing?

Shirley in AL.