Old 07-13-2011, 06:00 AM
Wine Woman

Originally Posted by saraaev
I just returned home from a quick (temp today is "hovering" around 110) trip to the PO. Your firmie is on it's way Priority w/del confirmation. I so hope you like the do-dads and thingamacallit's and stuff in the box. I had fun making it up for you. I hear that you are really in to sippin' the juice of the grape ( me too !). My very friendly postmaster said that you should have it Wed or Thursday. I'll have to leave it to you to post a picture since I still live in the dark ages about a lot of the technical 'puter stuff. I need one of the dgk's to come over from CA and give me a few more lessons ! Could it be that you live south of Washington ? Hmmmmmmm, I wonder ! Try to stay cool everyone. Sara
Just getting caught up on my reading after a wonderful weekend at the Sisters, OR Quilt Show (check out some of the beautiful quilts and oh yea the beautiful board memebers too!)This might be me???? Hmmmm wine, south of WA, I'm fitting this description! and today is Wednesday-hmmmmmm maybe I won't have too long to wait!! I just might have a new posting today or tomorrow.