Old 05-15-2009, 03:45 PM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
you are not to late Mega...buttercream has been busy with school stuff... send her a pm also welcome to the swap :D
Oh, Ruth! HOw right you are...My son had a birthday, and that meant a cake from me...and everything else...plus EVERYTHING ELSE! lol. Everyday upkeep of laundry, dishes, the house, etc. is enough, then add chaos. My daughter has been sick again and is on antibiotics. It is STRESS SEASON FOR ME! I am the only one doing the yearbook! YIKES! I must say, I'm doing a heck of a job! Durn tootin'! I'm allowed to be happy about it bc it is a lot of hours and work and I AM doing a good job! :D :D That's not vain, either, I'm just due a little credit on that one! I have about 3 weeks left to finish it, but I'm almost up-to-date on all the activites...it's just the ones near the end of school that are going to be hectic. I'm selling personal ads, putting business ads together, now I've got yearbook orders going...It's stessful bc this is my first year as advisor (and first year with NO HELP!)...and I went digital with it. Let me say, that has not meant it has been a small job.
GEEZ! Hope that didn't sound like a rant! I've just not been on here in a week or more, so getting caught up has left me out of breath! LOL!