View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 06:58 AM
mythreesuns

We have a 31 ft camper.. well stocked every year and ready to go.. the only thing we need to take is food and clothes. When we take a trip.. we never have to worry about these such items again.. BED BUGS (top of my list), did they actually clean my room, sheets, floors, tubs etc..when was the carpet last cleaned, what is actually on the carpet, no hauling suitcases in and out anymore..not having to eat at restaurants for every meal, don't have to worry about maids snooping in my stuff, if something is dirty..it is because I left it like that.. other campers...always watch other campers sites for trouble. We have never had a thing taken or damaged in 18 years of it yet. We leave our stuff out when we head into town for a day. The best part of it..I can sit at the campfire...watch the sunset/rise..in my jammies..and no one thinks different of it..because we all are. We have made some very special friends.. we now see yearly..because we all camp at the same campsite every year the same week. Friendships really grow with camping.